Are you constantly trying to find the time to do yoga every day so that you can calm down, stretch & strengthen your body?
Yet you try to get a gym membership or a studio pass to stay in shape, but something always gets in the way?
Do you have so many things going on in your life it almost feels impossible to get motivated enough to get on your yoga mat?
Let me guess– most of the time you feel too tired and lack the energy to step on the mat, ughhh!
Your stress & anxiety levels give you a roller coaster ride of emotions. If only you could develop the inner strength, self discipline and accountability to step on your yoga mat every day…but it’s just so damn hard!
I know you want to get motivated to get on your yoga mat consistently so that you can stay in shape, have more energy and feel at ease in your day-to-day.
YET EACH TIME YOU TRY, YOU FAIL. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
I WAS IN YOUR SHOES JUST 3 YEARS AGO
I could never prioritize myself, had terrible anxiety and felt tired and weak almost every single day. I was trying so hard but just didn’t understand why I didn’t feel like I was ‘getting’ anywhere with my practice.
Until I mastered the art of CONSISTENCY.
Here’s the deal: Your yoga practice isn’t going to get you many results if you’re only practicing 1 or 2 times a week (or month, let’s be honest here!).
A whole bunch of free youtube videos isn’t going to cut it, either, honey— HALF of the battle of stepping on your yoga mat is in your mindset, so you need to address that, too!
What you need a solid practice schedule that is done for you every single day, coupled with some mindset work to help you with that discipline so that there are no guessing games or time for excuses as to why you shouldn’t practice.
Here’s the truth: you’re not going to finally reduce your stress levels, get calmer, stronger & more flexible if you’re not practicing consistently. You need to find out WHY you’re not practicing and how to rework your brain so that you can learn to prioritize yourself again.
You were meant to have a body & mind that FEEL amazing, you just need to get motivated to step on your yoga mat.
And that’s what my YOGA BODY FOR LIFE program is all about!
This program will jumpstart your personal transformation from tired and overwhelmed to being motivated to get on your yoga mat and FINALLY get stronger, more flexible and have insane amounts of energy.
The yoga flows and videos I share with you are the exact tools I used to establish a consistent yoga routine while becoming stronger, more flexible and having more energy than ever. Plus, I’m giving you introductory videos on how to do poses safely, how to meditate and how to start a practice so that you don’t need to worry if you’re doing things properly!
Yoga Body for Life lasts 21 days and walks you through short 20 minute full body strengthening and stretching yoga videos, a 5 module course on the yogic principles of self love and focusing on your goals, meditations to help you focus and worksheets to make you implement the mindset work.
The beauty of this program is that it isn’t just a workout series– it gives you the mindset tools to get you motivated and focused on your goals so that you can see lasting change.
At the end of this program you will kick your negative self talk to the curb, develop flexibility and strength in your body, calm your mind and develop a schedule and mindset to stay with your new yoga body for good.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM:
- A 5 pillar course that you can watch & implement at your own pace
- Yoga flow videos that work the entire body; great for beginners and challenging enough for an intermediate student so that you can feel the burn and the stretch like never before, each less than 20 minutes in length
- 5 short meditations to increase your motivation and clear your head from your negative self talk and excuses
- Tutorials on proper yoga alignment and a guide to how to start meditating
- Inspirational emails for each day of your transformation so that you don’t forget about where you are in your journey
- A schedule of events including the time it takes to go through each day so that you can put them into your calendar beforehand
- Worksheets to get you into serious introspection & to inspire action on your journey to a yoga body that looks AND FEELS amazing
AND SOME GREAT BONUSES:
- *NEW* grab your spot in our private, exclusive Yoga Body Soul Facebook group where you’ll get direct support from me and the other beautiful women in the program!
- Inspirational emails for each day of your transformation so that you don’t forget about where you are in your journey
- Unlimited email support for the duration of the program — if you have questions or need support, I’m just an email away!
PLUS LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM!
I am constantly updating the content of this program. And you get all of that at this price.
PILLAR 1: DECLUTTER
- DISCOVER WHAT YOU REALLY WANT FROM YOUR PRACTICE AND WHAT’S IN THE WAY
- Clear your head and life of negative thoughts & things
- Learn Sun Salutations, shoulder openers & how to properly stretch your hamstrings (and touch your toes)
PILLAR 2: GRATITUDE
- LEARN HOW TO LET GO OF COMPARISONITIS AND PERFECTIONISM
- Be less hard on yourself while you practice so that you can practice more often
- Practice self love so that you can keep going even when you’re not seeing results
- Learn hip openers, high intensity yoga, do backbends safely & effectively & strengthen your legs
PILLAR 3: DISCIPLINE
- IMPLEMENT STRATEGIES TO ENSURE YOU GET ON YOUR YOGA MAT EVERY SINGLE DAY
- Prioritize your time and create a realistic schedule
- Learn how long and how much you need to practice to get results
- Tone your core, glutes, back & legs, work on dynamic stretching
PILLAR 4: INNER AWARENESS
- LEARN HOW TO BE AWARE OF YOUR EMOTIONS AND INNER BODY QUES TO AVOID PUSHING TOO FAR
- Connect to your inner self anytime you need to feel at ease or at peace
- Stretch your outer hips, tone your core, back & arms
PILLAR 5: LETTING GO
- LEARN HOW TO LET GO OF THE NEED TO CONTROL EVERY SITUATION IN LIFE AND CREATE MORE EASE IN YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Learn the most effective way to deepen your stretches
- Develop flexibility off of your yoga mat to help you with all of life’s curveballs
- Stretch your shoulders, learn restorative yoga poses and how to stay grounded
Thank you Sara! Your program was exactly what I needed! I was able to get back into a consistent yoga routine, and meditate daily. As a result my anxiety has decreased drastically! I am very thankful that I stumbled upon your program.
I’m into the first week of Sara’s Yoga Body for Life program and I’m in love. I find myself getting ahead, because I can’t wait for more content! I can easily fit the 20-30 min practice/meditation videos into my daily routine, and the insight into yoga philosophy has helped me to integrate the practices into my lifestyle. I feel less stressed and scattered after watching one of her videos or completing one of the niyamas workbooks, which helps me to focus and turn inwards to reflect. Sara breaks down the steps clearly and makes it perfect to manage time-wise, especially with the email reminders. I highly recommend this program for those who want to fit more movement and light into their life!Brittany Seki
I’m only a few moments into the first video and I teared up! The analogies are SO POWERFUL. I never imagine myself in the future and that really helped me.Leizel Rafanan
I decided to quit the gym and try Sara’s Yoga Body for Life Program. It is amazing how I look forward to my practice/workout each day now, instead of dreading it like I did with the gym. The program was really easy to follow, whether I did it in the morning, or evening I was able to carve out the 5-20 minutes that were in store for me that day. Even on the meditation days I found myself craving more and would do some poses beforehand. Also the program not only works you physically but on a deeper mental and emotional level as well. I feel as though in this short time frame Sara has really given me the tools to work out my body and mind, as well as deal with the anxiety I face at times. It has truly put my life in perspective.Lindsay Hayes
What a privilege to have met Sara! She is kind-hearted, loving and I believe she was sent to cross my path for many reasons.
I did the “21 Days Yoga Body for Life Program” which was worth getting out of bed for every morning.
It is well put together program which combines Asanas (physical exercise which focuses on every part of the body) with teachings and meditations on the different Niyamas (this taught me to prioritize myself, teaching me self-discipline and giving me the inner-strength to focus on my own path towards success, be it in yoga or in life).
The exercises are fun and manageable and if you should struggle with something, Sara is always available to help.
It is all about Balance and before you know it, you feel motivated to live a healthy life – in all areas thereof.
This short program has made a big difference in my life!Anel Brits
I have started to practice yoga a while ago, but I was always been a bit disappointed about my gym class, too many people and quite often teachers hadn’t enough time to look for me. I started to look around on internet to find a course that gave me the right point of view and I found Yoga Body for Life! Thanks to Sara’s explanations I understand how to enter in the pose in the right way, how to modify them day by day and now I am able to create my own sequence! Yoga Body for Life was a huge change in my life and the only things that I feel to say is a very big thank you to Sara. I gained confidence and I was able to do an inversion for the first time!Chiara
I understand that you might have doubts about whether or not this is right for you. I offer refunds to all clients within the first 7 days of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with the program, then simply send an email to sara [at] saralouyoga.com and I will refund your purchase right away. My goal has always been to create a happy, thriving community. If you are not thrilled with the program or are not enjoying the experience, then I have no interest in forcing you to stay.
This program is perfect for you if…
- You’re ready and committed to finally prioritize yourself, your yoga goals and your health
- You want to get stronger & more flexible in a short period of time
- You want to dive deep into your mindset and what’s keeping you from reaching your goals
This program is NOT for you if…
- You can’t commit to putting in the work
- You love your excuses and can’t get away from them
- You don’t want to prioritize a short amount of time in your day for the next 21 days to feel amazing in your body
I am so incredibly passionate about helping women love their bodies and destress so that they can have energy for who & what they love. Through my own struggles with body image and fitness I’ve discovered that so much of this journey is about mindset and finding a fitness program that is a right fit for you. Years ago I was sick of just running on a treadmill or lifting weights for long hours at the gym and not feeling the results in my body. When I turned to yoga, it not only helped me get physically toned but it also helped me leaps and bounds with my mental health and feeling inspired and motivated to live a healthy life. The videos and content of this course are the exact tools I used to transform my own body and life and I am handing these over to you. Because I want to see all women fall in love with the way their bodies feel while kicking their negative self talk and self sabotage to the curb.
- Finally prioritize yourself and get motivated to stick with your yoga goals?
- Uncover and let go of all of your self imposed mindset blocks to getting into a yoga lifestyle?
- Get rid of aches and pains in your body?
- Feel more energy and focus on a daily basis?
- Increase your strength and flexibility in your body AND in your mind?
- Have a solid foundation to come back to when you’re feeling overwhelmed?
- Have a professional to guide you to make sure you’re doing things properly?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the program work?
Over the course of 21 days, I send you an inspirational email every day prompting you to dig into the content for that day. Your content consists of yoga videos, mindset videos, worksheets and meditations that are all designed for you to implement real change in your life and to feel and see a visible difference in the way your body looks and feels.
When does it start?
As soon as you make the purchase, you’ll receive your login information and can enjoy the content that very same day!
What level of yoga is taught in the videos?
Great question! These videos are easy to follow beginner to beginner-intermediate videos with lots of ways to tone it up, or down. There are absolutely no headstands or splits or anything else crazy like that, although the moves in these videos can help you prepare for advanced poses if that’s your goal.
Can I ask you more questions before making a purchase?
I would love to talk to you beforehand! Send me an email at sara [at] saralouyoga.com and let’s chat about your goals!